Therapeutic Massage Course
What is Therapeutic Thai Massage?
It is a combination of Acupressure Therapy with Thai massage. This massage is based in Chinese Meridian, a mix of the Acupressure points from Acupuncture and Thai massage.
The massage is focused on specific parts of the body which requires treatment. When it comes to Thai massage the entire body is worked on, unlike that, in the Therapeutic Thai Massage the focus is only on the area related to the disorder or pain.
While the Acupressure focuses on the particular points related to the condition using pressure points which can be done either by giving thump or finger pressure, the use of Thai Massage releases the pain and relaxes the muscle of that area allowing the optimum flow of blood circulation aiding healing.
- The advantages of Therapeutic Thai Massage.
- The name and the location of the different points in the body in context to the condition and disorders.
- The correct application of pressure for different points.
- The benefits and the limitation/contraindications of the massage for different conditions and disorders.
- The student will learn how to combine Acupressure Therapy with Thai Massage.
- The 12 Meridian of Chinese Medicine and their related Organs in the body.
- Several Acupressure Points for treating different diseases or conditions.
- During the course the student will receive each Therapeutic Massage to understand the exact position of the points and lines and the right amount of pressure to be used while giving the treatment.
- The student will also practice each Therapeutic Massage to understand the exact position of the points and lines and the correct amount of pressure that must be used during the treatment.
- The student will learn how to treat several conditions.
Requirements to study this Course:
Have at least the Certification of Thai Massage Basic Course.
About the Course:
- It is a 30 hours intensive course.
- Includes Certification and Manual.
Upon completion the student will receive a Certification of successfully completed Training in Therapeutic Thai Massage for which the student will need to successfully demonstrate the required massage from the course content.
For more information about the Therapeutic Massage Course please Contact Us.
Tok-Sen Massage Course
The Thai word ‘Tok’ means to hammer or to apply with vigor. ‘Sen’ means a rope, a line or a route. In Thai medicine ‘Sen’ also refers to the Channels or Channels of Energy that circulate through the entire Human Body. These energy channels carry the Prana (Vital energy) through the entire body. But if this flow is obstructed due to any energy blockages, it can give rise to a physical, mental or emotional illness or disorder.
Address: Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Phone / WhatsApp: +1(809)477-3566
Email: [email protected]