Why select 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course at Sthira Chitta Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training Course at Sthira Chitta Yoga is suitable for everyone; beginner, intermediate and advance level of students who aspire to be teachers or simply want to have more understanding of Yoga Lifestyle.
Our teachings are based on Patanjali’s Asthanga Yoga (the Eight Fold Path/Eight Limbs) and the Bhavas (Attitudes). Our courses are conducted in English or Spanish as we have a mix of English and Spanish speaking teachers who have experience of teaching students from all around the world, even in an English course the students who struggles with English will be supported well.
Sthira Chitta Yoga’s Teacher Training focuses on the integration of the yogic techniques and Philosophy in the most practical manner, where the student will be able to practice these learning in their day to day living and follow a Yoga Way of Life.
Sthira Chitta Yoga’s Teacher Training Modules will cover Asana (posture), Pranayama (breathing-expanding of vital energy),Techniques of Dharna (contemplation, one-pointedness) and Dhyana (Meditation), Mudra (symbols/physical gestures), Bandha (locks), Kriya (cleansing techniques), Anatomy & Physiology (understanding the various systems of the body in connection to Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas), Chakras, Yoga Therapy, Alignment, Mantras, Ayurveda, Patanjali Yoga Sutra , Yoga Philosophy, Text Studies, Teaching Methodology (details of a good teacher and successful teaching). All this will be taught through Practical demonstrations and Theory lectures and discussions.
For more information and detailed explanation of the YTTC 200 see Program.
At Sthira Chitta Yoga (SCY) we welcome and respect every faith and belief. Studying at Sthira Chitta Yoga will make you a better follower of what you believe in. This place is full of Love and Light for people who wish to live a life of peace and harmony.
The foundation of Sthira Chitta Yoga is on the principles of Love, Kindness, Harmony, Acceptance and more over the element of Fun and Laughter, which is involved in everything we do.
The teachings will get you closer to the subtle aspects of life which can be lived in a simple and beautiful manner.
Note: At Sthira Chitta Yoga any student who will create difficulty in the smooth flow of the course or misbehave in any which way with the teachers, staff or fellow students, will be asked to leave immediately.
At Sthira Chitta Yoga (SCY) we have experienced teachers who have a strong and varied teaching background of years besides being strong Yoga practitioners, which helps them to gauge the needs of the students, and accordingly impart their teachings. The classes are an integration of Knowledge, Compassion and Strength. The teaching will be accompanied with a lot of love and understanding.
Sthira Chitta Yoga 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is an Internationally recognized Course, certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
Yoga Alliance USA Standards for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
Techniques, Training and Practice: 100 Hours
Teaching Methodology: 25 Hours
Anatomy and Physiology: 20 Hours
Philosophy of Yoga, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: 30 Hours
Practicum: 10 Hours
Remaining contact hours and elective hours: 15 Hours
Total Hours: 200 Hours.
The Course is in line with the requirement and guideline of QCI – Quality Council of India (for whoever wishes to appear for the QCI certification, can do so).
QCI Competency Standard: Level 1 – Yoga Instructor:
1 – Introduction to Yoga practices: 15 %
2 – Introduction to the Human Body and Psyche: 15 %
3 – Sukshma Vyayama, Suryanamaskar and Knowledge about Shat Kriya: 10 %
4 – Asanas: 25 %
5 – Pranayamas and Meditation: 15 %
6 – Instruct students, Instruct the necessary tools: 20 %
Yoga Teacher’s Training Course 200 Hours is open to all those who are interested in learning the ancient science of health and spirituality.
A Teacher’s Training Course is necessarily not only for someone who wants to become a teacher, it is also for the one who wishes to live a life of good health, peaceful state of mind and wisdom.
Sthira Chitta Yoga welcomes all those who wish to be an inspiration for many by bringing a positive change in them-selves and their surroundings.
Shanti Shanti Shanti!!!
The Sthira Chitta Yoga Certification for the 200 Hours Yoga Alliance registered Yoga Teacher Training Course will be awarded to the student only if the student has had a minimum of 80% attendance. Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluations (students with difficulty in English or Spanish will be given support).
Also the syllabus of Sthira Chitta Yoga is in line of the QCI hence the student will be trained to appear for the QCI examination. Guidance for which will be provided by Sthira Chitta Yoga. There could be a possibility of having the exam conducted in the Sthira Chitta Yoga premises – subjected to terms and conditions.
The student will learn the different therapeutic benefits from Yogic Concepts & Techniques for:
1. Bone & Joints disorder | 2. Respiratory disorder | 3. Hypertension & Cardiac
4. Weight Management | 5. Menstruation disorders | 6. Stress Management
7. Yoga for Senior Citizens | 8. Yoga for Children | 9. Health & Wellness
10. Role of Yoga in Health & Wellness | 11. Balance, Joint Mobility, Mental Health, Flexibility & Wellness
12. Yogic concept of Health & Diseases
1- Human Psyche | 2- Frustrations, Conflicts & Psychosomatic Disorders
3- Relationship between Mind & Body | 4- Role of Yoga in Mental Hygiene
5- Mental Health : A Yogic perspective | 6- Mudras, Mantras, Chanting & Meditation for Mental Health
7- Psychosocial Environment | 8- Concept of Stress- A modern view
9- Role of Yoga in Stress & Lifestyle Management
- The word Teacher is associate with the one who wishes to impart the knowledge, skills and wisdom. The Teaching Methodology and Public Speaking sessions will help one polish their skills of imparting the knowledge to their students in the most effective and efficient manner.
- The student will learn how to use various teaching aids and different teaching methods for teaching various poses, their Alignments and teaching yogic concepts.
- The student will learn how to teach and demonstrate the different concepts and techniques of Yoga.
- Will learn variations & modifications of different techniques to be able to teach varied target audience.
- Usage of right voice modulations and communication skills to conduct a powerful teaching session for one to one teaching and group teachings.
- Studying different methodology of the same technique & concept, making it easy to practice and apply in teaching different level of students.
- The student will learn how to design a yoga session of 30 minutes to 90 minutes session of Hatha Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa & Flow, Meditation, and Pranayama sessions.
- The student will learn how to bring a flow and connectivity in the lesson plans of Yoga Philosophy.
- The student will be taught how to design and implement group programs.
- The student will teach at least one session (of techniques or concept) & learn how to give effective feedback.
- A deeper understanding of various different target audience, individual and groups teaching. Identifying your own style of teaching and sharpening your teaching skills by giving lessons plans.
- The student will be able to understand the opposite and demonstrate the teachings accordingly. Will be able to imbibe the qualities of a Yoga Teacher. Will gain confidence in teaching and will be able to create the correct sequence and flow of yogic techniques and concepts teachings.
Address: Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Phone / WhatsApp: +1(809)477-3566
Email: [email protected]